Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I had a default judgment against a seller for a house I

I had a default judgment against a seller for a house I purchased from him for misrepresentation, He is now applying for the judgment to be set aside I need legal advise as to where I go from here.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in Romford
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have just received their application to court the case will be heard in the County court Chelmsford
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I received a letter from his solicitor asking me to set aside the judgment which I refuse his defence is that he did not receive the correspondence from me nor the court he is also saying the way i pledge my case is the judgment is set aside he would prove my case has no merit

Hello my name is Jamie and I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Has he filed a draft defence with the application?

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Yes he has

I will call shortly, will show as withheld.