Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Can a General Power Of Attorney sign All forms regarding

Can a General Power Of Attorney sign All forms regarding sale of the property i.e Fixtures and Fitting etc
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: he says yes, I just want to make sure he is right. UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None except for you
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Hi thank you for your message, there are two types of Power of Attorney (POA) these are property and financial affairs and health matters. If the POA is one concerning property and financial affairs then this would cover the sale of property. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am talking about General Power of Attorney. When you say it covers the sale of the property does it mean that they can sign all forms and queries relating to the Property
Can you attach a copy of the power of attorney?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Can you phone me now or I ha e to cancel the phone all and get it refunded as I am going to be out soon