Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

A ccs was taken out against me unlawfully - can I sue the

a ccs was taken out against me unlawfully - can I sue the company as my credit score has been dramatically lowered as a result of this
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Bristol
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have called them and they say they are removing it. However it was taken out 3 years ago without me knowing (a year after I went bankrupt)
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope that's it thanks
Hi thank you for your message, yes you can if this was incorrectly entered. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thanks Jeremy, can I use you to represent me or is Just Answer for information only?