Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

We have a club premises licence for a members club. I have

we have a club premises licence for a members club. I have just discovered the address is wrong on the certificate (and has been for 10 years!) will we have to shut if i apply to change the address to the correcrt one?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: kirklees
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: none
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Hi thank you for your message, it should be possible for the change to be made by the council licensing committee to have this changed as an administrative error without you closing. You will need to apply for this to be changed otherwise you don’t have a valid licence and are operating illegally. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.