Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I'm just wondering what's best to do in my scenario. My

Hi,I'm just wondering what's best to do in my scenario. My mother in law has been refused an EEA family permit and we have been given the right to appeal but not sure if we need a lawyer or not
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Nottingham
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: We just received the letter today and are yet to proceed with appeal
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: nothing else
Hi thank you for your message, so is your query if you should hire a lawyer or not?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I'm just wondering if I can do this on my own and what exactly to present aside the birth certificate
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Were you able to see the attached photo?
Hi thank you for your message, no I cannot see the photo. That said given the ramifications I recommend you hire a solicitor. you can find a solicitor using the Law Society find a solicitor search option here: https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk. You can search by town or postcode to find one near you, as well as area of law in this case immigration law. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.