Ed Turner
Ed Turner,
Experience:  Director and Consultant Solicitor (Self-Employed) at Ed Turner LLB Limited
107013918

Last year my motor insurance company made a mistake on my no

last year my motor insurance company made a mistake on my no claims bonus I had 2 years they quoted me for 3 years they agreed to accept there mistake but now this year they say I have to go down to to 2 years are they allowed to do this
JA: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: no
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: no I am not working
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hello. I am Ed, a Solicitor qualified in England & Wales with over a decade’s experience in the legal profession advising clients.

I specialise in Commercial Contracts, Business Transactions, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury and Road Traffic Law and will be able to resolve your legal problem today.

Regarding the site’s automatic offer of a Premium Service Phone Call, I shall be delighted to talk with you by phone to discuss your issue in greater detail if you accept the offer.

However, if you do not want a phone call, please cancel the offer for a Premium Service Phone Call and you will not be charged extra.

To enable me to answer your query, please provide me with some further information.

Did the insurers conclude the contract with you by offering your a policy based on a 3 years NCB or did they simply withdraw their offer?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Don't quite understand I was told by the brokers that my insurer said I only have 2 years