Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

My son has been remanded in custody until 4th February for

My son has been remanded in custody until 4th February for sending threatening and abusive text messages. He plead guilty. He was out on bail at the time and therefore breached his bail conditions. Will he go to jsil
Assistant: What was the conviction for exactly? Have all appeals been exhausted?
Customer: bo I don’t think so
Assistant: Where did this occur?
Customer: Stirling
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes the lawyer was heard telling PF that my son was a raging wanker. I feel this didn’t help. He was the defence lawyer

Hi thank you for your message, when you say he was out on bail at the time was this a release from prison after a different offence or bail pending a trial in another case?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
No he was charged with breach of the peace kicking his ex partners door and shouting because she wouldn’t let him have there child. He was given a weeks bail before sentencing at which point he sent abusive texts to her and her new partner. He just separated in Juju and she was telling him they would get back together but he found out she was seeing someone else so he sent the messages. When he went for sentencing the police hadn’t yet charged him with this
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
His partner screen shot the messages and emailed them to police the week after he was sentenced

Hi thank you for your message and what was the sentence he received?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
He got a 1200 pound fine. 15 months non harassment order and had to attend a social worker one day a week

Hi thank you for your message, in the circumstances I do not consider that your son will go to jail in these circumstances. The offences are all related and are in the context of an emotionally charged scenario. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.