How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask plclegal Your Own Question
plclegal, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 6910
Experience:  Barrister at law
Type Your Law Question Here...
plclegal is online now

I have been speaking to your lawyers which is extremely

This answer was rated:

I have been speaking to your lawyers which is extremely helpful and I am still getting advice however I need to speak to someone else regarding a tribunal for personal injuries as a result of my employer making me ill, this is not his area
Assistant: Have you discussed the injury with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: Grievance put in but have not discussed personal injury with a lawyer yet
Assistant: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: Employee
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that my current employer has made me ill and I now suffer with anxiety and ibs since 2016 and I want to know what I can do?

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to assist you today.

Please bear in mind as this is an email service and not live chat I may not respond immediately.

You will need to engage a personal injury solicitor to represent you.

Many will work on the basis of a conditional fee agreement (like the old style no win no fee terms).

They will evaluate the strength of your claim and then if they think you will succeed they will commission an expert medical report and an opinion from a barrister to detail extent of the impact on your life and the value of your potential claim.

In most cases they will be able to reach settlement and avoid having to go you court.

Can I clarify anything at this stage?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ok many thanks. I am making a claim to Acas for consolidation and I will decide which avenue to go down,

My pleasure.

If you have further questions, you can always come back to me.

In the meantime, if you could take a second to provide a 5 star rating (at the top right of your screen), I'll be credited for my time spent responding to your question.

Kind regards,


plclegal and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you