Lawyer21
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer
31642296

Need assistance with Student Tier 4 VISA application form

Need assistance with Student Tier 4 VISA application form filling. Can you help ?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: no i am just in process of filling the form. I need limited assistance in the same
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the tier 4 visa?
Customer: i am all good about VISA process etc. I just need assistance in filling the form
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hi How can I help?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am filling up form on gov.uk for Student Tier 4 General VISA application. In this form there is a section where we need to mention about our relatives if in UK and what is their VISA status. Mu husband is in UK and he is on Tier 2 ICT..I am confused with 2 choice 1) Is he on Temporary VISA 2) Is he permanently staying in UK..Please can you suggest which option is correct ?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
how soon can i expect the call ?

I am calling you