How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 38227
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Evening. my sone has reached 21 years old I have been paying

Customer Question

Evening. my sone has reached 21 years old I have been paying for him to my ex. My question when do I stop paying ?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: nothing as I [ay my ex in her accoubt direct
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: Llandudno but it was agreed through the CSA that i would pay direct which shes happy with. Ive no contactwith my ex and hardly no contact with my son
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 7 months ago.

Good day your question has been forwarded to me to see if I may be of assistance.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 7 months ago.

Is your son still in school?