12826847

Mccafferty asking for advice for my wee brother who is on

Customer Question

Hi my names is Susan Mccafferty asking for advice for my wee brother who is on minimum wage struggling to live private let camt afford fuel sofa sufers for dinners and pays his daughter £300 a month plus expensive Christmas presents iPhone which mum help his daughter yasmin just turned 10 he spent £80 on her birthday yasmin was delighted mum is still fuming and screaming on facetime for all family to hear you paid me £20 short threatening to get her dad and brother both with violent criminal record i want best advice to help my brother is he paying too much
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: Maxine in in a new relationship with a baby and my brother is funding them all but no child maintenance involved your help would be appreciated , thanks susy
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: Glasgow
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My brother in on minimum wage unwell visiting neurologist due to black outs cant drive othe end of city this woman is making my brother I'll and weekends my wee bro stays with mum and I and takes yasmin out every time I cant believe £20 has caused this as mum knows my brothers worry struggles and no longer driving is it worth while applying for child maintenance as his ex I'd partnered with a new man and newborn baby???
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 18 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, so in essence the query is if your brother is paying too much in child maintenance for his daughter to his ex?