INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

My question is that, can a family of a diplomat ask for

Hello, my question is that, can a family of a diplomat ask for asylum?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: i live in the UK and haven't taken any step yet.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about asylum?
Customer: no yet.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i just need to know how they can proceed with it without losing their passport privileges.

Thank you for your query. Kindly explain the situation further

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am a diplomat and would like my family to apply for asylum, but I need to know if this will have any consequences on my status as a diplomat or event their status.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I already paid the 5 pounds the found you are charging me more 43 pounds. What’s the problem?

Please ignore the call request. This is automatic through the site

Calls cost more

If you submit an application for asylum and ar successful, you will not be able to return to your home country.

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
For how long should I stay here in the UK?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
howl long will it take to get asylum?

You can apply at any time. The application process should take up to 6 months.

As I have answered your original question, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

Your question will not close and I will be happy to answer any follow up questions.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thanks for your answer, but how many years will it take to be able to travel back to my country?

Upto 10 years.