INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

My question is that, can a family of a diplomat ask for

Customer Question

Hello, my question is that, can a family of a diplomat ask for asylum?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: i live in the UK and haven't taken any step yet.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about asylum?
Customer: no yet.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i just need to know how they can proceed with it without losing their passport privileges.
Expert:  INC Law replied 8 days ago.

Thank you for your query. Kindly explain the situation further

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I am a diplomat and would like my family to apply for asylum, but I need to know if this will have any consequences on my status as a diplomat or event their status.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I already paid the 5 pounds the found you are charging me more 43 pounds. What’s the problem?
Expert:  INC Law replied 8 days ago.

Please ignore the call request. This is automatic through the site

Expert:  INC Law replied 8 days ago.

Calls cost more

Expert:  INC Law replied 8 days ago.

If you submit an application for asylum and ar successful, you will not be able to return to your home country.

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
For how long should I stay here in the UK?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
And howl long will it take to get asylum?
Expert:  INC Law replied 8 days ago.

You can apply at any time. The application process should take up to 6 months.

As I have answered your original question, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

Your question will not close and I will be happy to answer any follow up questions.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thanks for your answer, but how many years will it take to be able to travel back to my country?
Expert:  INC Law replied 8 days ago.

Upto 10 years.