12826847

How I could exchange form E in my husband in prison, I am

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: How I could exchange form E in my husband in prison, I am worrying that it is not safe to give all information(my accounts, ect )in prison, not sure that this information will be secure. But we need to exchange with from E
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: IN uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Just waiting for the first hearing
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Is it possible show my husband all bank statement without account number?for safety reason
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 7 months ago.

Good day your question has been forwarded to me to see if I may be of assistance.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 7 months ago.

Are either of you using a Solicitor?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 7 months ago.

I apologise for my delay in getting back to you, I hadn't realise your response to my question. Can you kindly indicate whether you are able to come to some agreement re the division of assets? Or, are you seeking any financial orders in the divorce proceeding?