How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 38208
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

How I could exchange form E in my husband in prison, I am

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: How I could exchange form E in my husband in prison, I am worrying that it is not safe to give all information(my accounts, ect )in prison, not sure that this information will be secure. But we need to exchange with from E
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: IN uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Just waiting for the first hearing
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Is it possible show my husband all bank statement without account number?for safety reason
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 7 months ago.

Good day your question has been forwarded to me to see if I may be of assistance.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 7 months ago.

Are either of you using a Solicitor?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 7 months ago.

I apologise for my delay in getting back to you, I hadn't realise your response to my question. Can you kindly indicate whether you are able to come to some agreement re the division of assets? Or, are you seeking any financial orders in the divorce proceeding?