12826847

The owner of a Black Car YY61UAO reversed into my driveway

Customer Question

The owner of a Black Car YY61UAO reversed into my driveway to turn round and knocked down a brick pillar and drove away. Therefore, I wish to contact him. A witness took his car number. David Moore
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer:***** East Preston BN16 1PE
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Contacted him by phone, he is very evasive and is trying to avoid having the brick pillar rebuilt.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have text him a few times and phoned him, but he is totally uncooperative. His name is***** 07785 282 846. I have had one estimate from a brick layer, two days work, build brick pillar, clear the site of rubble £530 but the car owner refused to accept the quote, saying he could get done cheaper, but as yet has done nothing about it.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 6 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Jo C, I’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 6 days ago.

What would you like to know about this?