How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jeremy Aldermartin Your Own Question
Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 5859
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jeremy Aldermartin is online now

I want to claim a compensation for bed bugs and t know how

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: hi i want to claim a compensation for bed bugs and don t know how to start so we have just moved in this new property
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: leicester uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: i have reported to the letting agency and they called control pest
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes,my boyfriend is full of bites and we need to be compensate for all this drama and stress and pack/unpack
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 5 months ago.
Hi thank you for your messsge, you need to talk to the agency to see if the landlord will compensate you. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.