12826847

I have a question in relation to the notice period, when

Customer Question

Hi I have a question in relation to the notice period, when employed. Is there a guidance required by law?
JA: Was this discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: I think it was with HR. I am not sure, this was the contract which I have signed
JA: Does the workplace operate with employees, freelancers, consultants, contractors or with unionised employees?
Customer: I am required to give 3 moths notice
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: It operates with employees, mainly
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 6 days ago.

Hello, I’m Ben, a UK lawyer and will be dealing with your case today. I may also need to ask some questions to determine the legal position.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 6 days ago.

How long have you worked for your employer?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Almost a year, started end of March 2019
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 6 days ago.

Thank you. I will get back to you with my answer as soon as I can, which will be at some point today. The system will notify you when this happens. Please do not reply in the meantime as this may unnecessarily delay my response. Many thanks.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 6 days ago.

Many thanks for your patience. Can I just check what specifically you wanted to know about the notice period?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 5 days ago.

Hello, I am not sure if you saw my query above: Can I just check what specifically you wanted to know about the notice period?