Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

My mum passed away of a heart attack. However she was at

Customer Question

Hi, my mum passed away of a heart attack. However she was at work and they did not call an ambulance for 2 hours. They left her sat on a chair in a waiting room. This all happens at her place of work which happens to be a hospital. They claim she was having a panic attack but not hyperventilating. They did a lot wrong I feel. A doctor who treated my mum has said that had someone called an ambulance sober life would have been preserved!
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Cornwall, England
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have been to the pre inquest, and that’s all so far. I’m now contacting lawyers to help me
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have the inquest in the 11th March.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have all of the witness statements, call handler statements.
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 8 days ago.
Hi thanks for your message, what is your query please? You wish to sue the hospital?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Yes I think that would be the host of it. She was on a shift at work and in a meeting when this all happened.
Hi thank you for your message, ok so in essence you would need to hire a professional negligence solicitor and they Would need to show the hospital fell below the standard expected. You mentioned there was to be an inquest so you may wish to wait for the result of that as the coroners verdict may help your case.
I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.