Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I have a question regarding Patent application. The

Customer Question

I have a question regarding Patent application.
JA: What's the invention's purpose?
Customer: The invention detects and provides security against telephone fraud using fraud database.Artificial Inteligence and language parsing.
JA: Have you talked to a local attorney? Has anything been filed in court?
Customer: Nothing has been filed in court as yet, however my attention has been drawn to two USA companies who have in place patents that are extremely similar to what I am tryying to patent for my busines.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want to know the possibility and ease of wording our way around an existing patent. Also, if we trade in USA with or without US patent what action could the owner of a competing and already registered Patent take against us?
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 17 days ago.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Any news?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
You said that before.
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 14 days ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Oleksandra-Moderator
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Depends how long i have to wait..
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 14 days ago.
Hi thank you for your message, In essence if you can show there are important differences between the technical specifications and operating model of your product you should get the patent. This is however unlikely to be easy if one of the other companies object. You will need to show the differences likely using technical reports. If you do not get a parent then a company with a parent can stop you selling in the jurisdiction with the patent in this case the USA. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.