Ross Miller
Ross Miller,
Experience:  Director (Litigation and Mediation) at Hilltop Solutions
106205234

I want to sell key rings online with brands names on them.

I want to sell key rings online with brands names on them. is it possible to do so
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: none
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hello my name is Ross and I will be the expert assisting you with this matter today.

please note there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website are all third party and are not on here full time.

What brand names are you referring to do you mean brand names such as Coca Cola etc. and do you have any permission to do this from the companies themselves?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I’m referring to the company supreme.
No I have not contacted the company
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I am also referring to the Adidas 3 stripes

If you wish to sell authentic products then you will need licence to do so, you couldn't, for example just sell t-shirt with the Nike or Adidas logo on them you would need to have official licence or be a licence retailer. However, if you are purchasing these for resale then you can sell them however, you will have to ensure that you have the proper licences to do so. however, if you, for example are purchasing the keyring wholesale and then reselling them wholesale then you should be fine to do this. What you cannot do is create keyring with these logo's on them and then sell them. I hope that makes sense.

I hope this information has helped. You can find a local solicitor who deals with this on the law society webpage which is;

https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/

I would be obliged if you could Click to “accept” the answer and leave me a 5 star rating (this will not cost any extra). This will tell the website that I have responded to your question, you can, of course, continue to ask any follow up questions free of charge.

Ross

I would be obliged if you could Click the 5 stars at the top of the webpage (this will not cost any extra). This will tell the website that I have responded to your question, you can, of course, continue to ask any follow up questions free of charge.

Ross

Ross