12826847

I have aneighbour who wants me to cut down a large Cheshire

Customer Question

Hi, i have aneighbour who wants me to cut down a large Cheshire Ash tree so he can put up new fencing.
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: No not yet. He sent a letter last week i was due in court on the 14th Feb 2020 if I did not comply.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: I have spoken to him and arranged to meet tomorrow morning. He seems okay about it but is also asking me to cut down a second sycamore tree behind my garage.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have'nt involved a lawyer
Expert:  Ross Miller replied 7 days ago.

Hello my name is Ross and I will be the expert assisting you with this matter today.

please note there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website are all third party and are not on here full time.

Can you explain why he is asking you to cut down the entire tree? Are they on his property or is part of the branches over his property?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
The tree is on property but effecting the new fence he wants to put up As its on the borderline

Sorry you have said tree is on property, but who's property is it on yours or theirs? Thank you.