Sagar Shah
Sagar Shah,
Experience:  IAAS Senior Caseworker at Duncan Lewis Solicitors
107664070

I am applying for a grant of administration ,there is

Hi I am applying for a grant of administration ,there is dispute by a beneficiary who issued a warning registered with the probate office .
JA: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?
Customer: I am wanting to get a grant of admin on my mothers estate there is dispute by other beneficiary’s who I have applied a warning notice expired last Friday . The probate office says complete a affidavit and a summons form, what ref is this form please
JA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?
Customer: the estate is intestate settlement agreement between all beneficiaries has been agreed unfortunately the solicitors dealing with the estate went into admin .
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hey where is all those experts?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Is this for uk use
I am an experienced legal advisor and I am happy to answer your question.

Firstly, I am very sorry for your loss.

The form you are looking for is called a PA1 Form. You can find it at the link below.
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/form-pa1a-apply-for-probate-deceased-did-not-leave-a-will

When making the application to Court for a Letter of Administration, you will need to submit the PA1 and provide the original death certificate, the Inheritance Tax forms and the probate fee. This fee is £215 for Estates over £5,000.

The Probate registry will also ask for you to attend an interview in order to complete the legal document, which is called the Oath. The Oath is the official application to Court for a Letter of Administration.

I hope that I have been of assistance.

S
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thanks for your reply, I am aware of the process , my problem is the caveat a relative refuses to release ,I want to know the process of a summons for directions , is there a specific form?
Thank you for clarifying your question.
The summons for direction is not a specific form. It is a reference to the below registration, you can make this application to the registrar in writing.

The NCPR provide in rule 61:

"(2) An application for an inventory and account shall be made by
summons to a registrar"

At this stage in proceedings it is recommended to have legal representation. It would be prudent to arrange for different solicitors to take over from your previous ones.

S

Sorry to bother you.

I hope that I have been able to answer your question.

If you would be so kind as to rate the response so that Just Answer can release my payment it would be appreciated.

S