How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Law Your Own Question
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 15441
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Law Question Here...
INC Law is online now

I have a travel document for and I would like to know

This answer was rated:

i have a travel document for and I would like to know if I can go to France without visa?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: travel document convention 1951
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: no yet
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: with countries in Europe can go without visa because I had had issues twice in the airport when I planed to go Spain and italy
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.


Thank you for your query . As a person with a Travel Document under the Geneva Convention, you would have to apply for a Visa if you wish to travel to France.

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Many thanks

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
also which countries in Europe can travel without visa and not have an embarrassing in the airport


With a travel document, you will have to apply for a Visa for all countries within the EU.

As I have answered your original question, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

Your question will not close and I will be happy to answer any follow up questions.

Many thanks

INC Law and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you