INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I have a travel document for gov.uk and I would like to know

i have a travel document for gov.uk and I would like to know if I can go to France without visa?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: travel document convention 1951
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: no yet
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: with countries in Europe can go without visa because I had had issues twice in the airport when I planed to go Spain and italy
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Thank you for your query . As a person with a Travel Document under the Geneva Convention, you would have to apply for a Visa if you wish to travel to France.

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
and also which countries in Europe can travel without visa and not have an embarrassing in the airport

With a travel document, you will have to apply for a Visa for all countries within the EU.

As I have answered your original question, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

Your question will not close and I will be happy to answer any follow up questions.