12826847

I am disputing the automatic renewal of my club membership.

Customer Question

Hi, I am disputing the automatic renewal of my club membership. Is there anyone I can speak to in more detail about this?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I am currently in a back-and-forth e-mail exchange with the finance team of the club and they are threatening to hand it to a debt collection agency
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The organisation is The Curtain and their T's and C's are here: https://thecurtain.com/membership-terms-conditions/
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ross Miller replied 12 days ago.

Hello my name is Ross and I will be the expert assisting you with this matter today.

please note there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website are all third party and are not on here full time.

Do you have a copy of the agreement and additionally can you tell me why you are disputing it please. Thank you.