Ed Turner
Ed Turner,
Experience:  Director and Consultant Solicitor (Self-Employed) at Ed Turner LLB Limited
107013918

Which EU countries catha eudlis is legal? EU countries,

Customer Question

Which EU countries catha eudlis is legal?
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: EU countries
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: None
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Expert:  Ed Turner replied 8 days ago.

Hello. I am Ed, a Solicitor qualified in England & Wales with over a decade’s experience in the legal profession advising clients.

I specialise in Commercial Contracts, Business Transactions, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury and Road Traffic Law and will be able to resolve your legal problem today.

Regarding the site’s automatic offer of a Premium Service Phone Call, I shall be delighted to talk with you by phone to discuss your issue in greater detail if you accept the offer.

However, if you do not want a phone call, please cancel the offer for a Premium Service Phone Call and you will not be charged extra.

Expert:  Ed Turner replied 8 days ago.

To enable me to answer your query, please provide me with some further information about your legal issue and how you want a lawyer to help you.

Does this relate to the plant Khat?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Dear Ed.

Thank you for your reply.
Yes, it is related to the plant Khat, I'm looking for EU countries where it is legal ( not prohibited).

Yaser
Expert:  Ed Turner replied 8 days ago.

Hi Yaser

Thanks for that further info. I have conducted some research and Khat its composite elements are classified as Class A drugs throughout the EU. The Netherlands have slightly less stringent regulation than the rest of the EU, but I would not set up a shop or a farm there.

Expert:  Ed Turner replied 8 days ago.

I hope this resolves your enquiry. Please revert to me if you have any further questions and I will be delighted to assist.

Otherwise, I shall be grateful if you will please mark your enquiry as “Closed” and give me a “Positive” rating in order to conclude this matter.

LawyerEd

Expert:  Ed Turner replied 2 day ago.

Do you still need expert assistance in this matter?

Please revert to me if you have any further questions and I will be delighted to assist.

LawyerEd