12826847

Risk assessment, My brother is disabled I be told he is at

Customer Question

Risk assessment
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: My brother is disabled I be told he is at risk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I am going to look at a report the social worker as had done tomorrow is there any idea what it a risk assessment consists of pleases
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  Ed Turner replied 5 days ago.

Hello. I am Ed, a Solicitor qualified in England & Wales with over a decade’s experience in the legal profession advising clients.

I specialise in Commercial Contracts, Business Transactions, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury and Road Traffic Law and will be able to resolve your legal problem today.

Regarding the site’s automatic offer of a Premium Service Phone Call, I shall be delighted to talk with you by phone to discuss your issue in greater detail if you accept the offer.

However, if you do not want a phone call, please cancel the offer for a Premium Service Phone Call and you will not be charged extra.

Expert:  Ed Turner replied 5 days ago.

To enable me to answer your query, please provide me with some further information about your legal issue and how you want a lawyer to help you.

Is this an employment issue concerning reasonable adjustments at work?

Expert:  Ed Turner replied 12 hours ago.

Do you still need expert assistance in this matter?

Please provide me with the further information I have requested in order that I may answer your question.