INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

Have a question. The company buying a land plot from private

Hi, have a question. The company buying a land plot from private seller. And than the other company wants to 50% to invest. Can two companies sign the contract or it has to be both company names in the deed?
JA: What steps have been taken so far? Has any paperwork been prepared or filed?
Customer: in the process of buying from the private seller
JA: Where is the land located?
Customer: uk
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Thank you for your query. it would be better for the party that was investing to be named as the registered owner also and therefore they would be advised to sign the contract also.

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Woul you be able to write an investment agreement? We will wait until everything is ready in land registry and than will put the other company’s name, but in a mean time would like to sign the agreement

This is possibly something I can do, but not through this forum as the site does not offer professional indemnity insurance.

I would be able to do this for you through my firm. If you can let me have some contact details, I can send you an email.

As I have answered your original question, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

Your question will not close and I will be happy to answer any follow up questions.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.

I have emailed you.

In the interim, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

Many thanks,