12826847

How much is it to use this service once the 7 day trial

Customer Question

How much is it to use this service once the 7 day trial ends?
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Does the cost vary per area too then?
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: Not sure this is working?
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not sure this is working correctly?
Expert:  plclegal replied 5 days ago.

Hello, my name is Peter and I’ll do my best to assist you today.

Please bear in mind as this is an email service and not live chat I may not respond immediately.

What is your question about, please?

Expert:  plclegal replied 4 days ago.

Hello - I didn't hear from you.

Can I assist you with your question?

Kind regards,

Peter

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
We have an online shop www.britishsnoring.co.uk where we sell to consumers. Some of our products are mandibular advancement devices and need moulding. What can we say in terms of refunds etc issued to customers who either mess up the moulding process and want their money back or change their mind. These are quite expensive products. Can we get away with saying that due to hygiene reasons we cannot issue refunds, or would we have to put tamper proof seals on to be able to do this? ie what are the general rights?
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Expert:  plclegal replied 4 days ago.

Thanks for clarifying your question - now you have done I can see it's not my area so I'll opt out for a colleague to assist Kind regards, Peter

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Since my question to Peter, I haven't yet heard back from anyone or have a new solicitor introduce themselves. Can I just check that someone is looking into my question?
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 2 days ago.

I've been working hard to find another Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

Oleksandra-Moderator