Ed Turner
Ed Turner,
Experience:  Director and Consultant Solicitor (Self-Employed) at Ed Turner LLB Limited
107013918

Can I just cancel a will made about two years ago and will

Customer Question

Can I just cancel a will made about two years ago and will there be any costs involved
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: York
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Don’t think so
Expert:  Ed Turner replied 6 days ago.

Hello. I am Ed, a Solicitor qualified in England & Wales with over a decade’s experience in the legal profession advising clients.

I specialise in Commercial Contracts, Business Transactions, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury and Road Traffic Law and will be able to resolve your legal problem today.

Regarding the site’s automatic offer of a Premium Service Phone Call, I shall be delighted to talk with you by phone to discuss your issue in greater detail if you accept the offer.

However, if you do not want a phone call, please cancel the offer for a Premium Service Phone Call and you will not be charged extra.

Expert:  Ed Turner replied 6 days ago.

Wills normally begin with the declaration that they cancel and extinguish all previous Wills and testamentary dispositions.

I strongly recommend that you instruct expert Wills and Probate Solicitors to draft your Will based on their assessment of your financial affairs. Although a Will may appear to be a simply document, it is fraught with dangers as the document may not reflect the deceased's estate. There has been an increase in Probate Litigation in the last five years as "DIY" Wills from online sources have been used by non-lawyer who do not understand the legal terminology and have not assessed their estate, rending the Will invalid.

Expert:  Ed Turner replied 6 days ago.

I hope this resolves your enquiry. Please revert to me if you have any further questions and I will be delighted to assist.

Otherwise, I shall be grateful if you will please mark your enquiry as “Closed” and give me a “Positive” rating in order to conclude this matter.

LawyerEd

Expert:  Ed Turner replied 2 day ago.

Do you still need expert assistance in this matter?

Please revert to me if you have any further questions and I will be delighted to assist.

LawyerEd