Ed Turner
Ed Turner,
Experience:  Director and Consultant Solicitor (Self-Employed) at Ed Turner LLB Limited
107013918

I have got a dispute with my contractor nearly at the end of

Customer Question

I have got a dispute with my contractor nearly at the end of the work. He did not want to discuss or negotiate and recently he raised it to the court. I do no not have enough money to seek a solicitor to help me. How can you help??
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am living in Kingston Upon Thames
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: we have hearing first time at the court next friday , I think it is called budget cost
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: like what? the whole issue
Expert:  Ed Turner replied 16 days ago.

Hello. I am Ed, a Solicitor qualified in England & Wales with over a decade’s experience in the legal profession advising clients.

I specialise in Commercial Contracts, Business Transactions, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury and Road Traffic Law and will be able to resolve your legal problem today.

Regarding the site’s automatic offer of a Premium Service Phone Call, I shall be delighted to talk with you by phone to discuss your issue in greater detail if you accept the offer.

However, if you do not want a phone call, please cancel the offer for a Premium Service Phone Call and you will not be charged extra.

Expert:  Ed Turner replied 16 days ago.

To enable me to answer your query, please provide me with some further information about your legal issue and how you want a lawyer to help you.

Is the upcoming court hearing a Costs and Case Management Conference (CCMC) for the purposes of determining Costs Budgets?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Yes the upcoming court hearing is for the purposes of (ccmc)
Expert:  Ed Turner replied 16 days ago.

What exactly do you need advice on?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I need advice of how can I get a lawyer or solicitor that can help me with no high cost or on the basis of no win no fee, as my budget is very low. I am a widow and got a high mortgage.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
is that possible?
Expert:  Ed Turner replied 16 days ago.

I can accept your instructions off-platform via my main virtual law firm, but I do charge for my services, which is much higher than Just Answer. You must also accept a Premium Service Phone Call in order that I may pass you my details.

Expert:  Ed Turner replied 12 days ago.

Do you still need expert assistance in this matter?

Please revert to me if you have any further questions and I will be delighted to assist.

Otherwise, I shall be grateful if you will please mark your enquiry as “Closed” and give me a “Positive” rating in order to conclude this matter.

LawyerEd