INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I was recently part of a frsnchise and had a member of the

I was recently part of a frsnchise and had a member of the franchise access my email without my permission are the allowed to do this
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Scotland the frsnchisor is in england
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: We purchased a franchise area in 2015 based on postcodes
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: We in the past 2 to 3 years we have had problemd with another frsnchisee operating in our area despite ud hsving a protected area

Thank you for your query. What does the franchise agreement state regarding access to emails?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
There id nothing i can see in the agreement relsting to this

If there is nothing in the agreement or any supplementary documents, then no, they are not permitted to do this.

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Since we complained nothing chsnged and she was, allowed to continually work in our area meaning loss of income

You will need to check your Franchise Agreement for area and exclusivity, if the franchise agreement states that you have sole exclusivity for your area, this is a clear reach and you need to take thi sup with the Franchisor.

If they do not terminate the other parts agreement or narrow their jurisdiction or scope, you would be able to.sue for breach of contract.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.