Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

A few weeks ago I was looking for a conservatory. I picked a

A few weeks ago I was looking for a conservatory. I picked a number online which turned out to be Staysure! They came gave me an estimate which was very expensive. I told them I did not want it. Before and after they came I had numerous phone calls on my mobile and landline. I have asked them to please stop but I still get them. I now feel I’m being harassed by Staysure. I just want them to stop but they will not listen. Can you help please?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: England
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Every time they ring I asked them to remove my name and number but I still get texts . They use different numbers so I don’t always know it is them.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that it is stressing me and my husband out. My husband is ill and we don’t need this stress.

Hello, I’m Ben, a UK lawyer and will be dealing with your case today. I may also need to ask some questions to determine the legal position.

Have you asked to speak to a manager regarding this?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Yes and was told I was speaking to him but don’t now believe that as messages keep coming.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Sorry no not at this point.

No problem re the phone call and thank you. I will get back to you with my answer as soon as I can, which will be at some point today. The system will notify you when this happens. Please do not reply in the meantime as this may unnecessarily delay my response. Many thanks.

Many thanks for your patience. What you can do is report the company for making nuisance phone calls, especially after you have specifically asked them to stop doing so.

You can do this here:

https://www.which.co.uk/tools/report-a-call-or-text/

Does this answer your query?

Hello, I see you have read my response to your query. Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question? You can simply reply on here with a quick ‘Yes, thanks’ and I won’t bother you again. Thank you