How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Anthony Chendo Your Own Question
Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1976
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
Type Your Law Question Here...
Anthony Chendo is online now

What court / form would I need to sue someone for breach of

This answer was rated:

Hello,What court / form would I need to sue someone for breach of contract? Over £100,000.


The the Queen’s Bench, part of the High Court can deal with such a claim and you will need to complete the claim form that can be accessed using the link below:

The guidance note on how to complete the form is noted below:

I hope i have clarified the position, if not please let me know.

However if I have clarified the position please before you leave JA today please rate the assistance provided by clicking on the 5 stars button at the top of your screen as this will help improve the service given in future.


Anthony Chendo and other Law Specialists are ready to help you