12826847

Ive been accuse of sent a text which i thought was humour

ive been accuse of sent a text which i thought was humour but i didint sent it i just type it but not know to me other texts where sent , but not on my phone , on my ex mate (alex)girlfriend (stacy)phone and the texts was to her pal(kelly) i only thought there was one text until the police interview me and told me there was more , which i didnt know about, i told the police i only type out the message and never sent any , i thought stacy detele the message as i went to the bathroom upstairs not knowing she had sent it , so never thought anymore of it , few days later alex told kelly went to the police about the text messages and i replied what messages i thought they got deteled? so ive been to court and it going to trial but ive got to attend viper , but the kelly already knows what i look like as she been on my facebook profile so now im worried and stressed as it class as sex offends crime , i dont know where i stand ?
JA: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?
Customer: yeah with sexual offences
JA: Where did this occur?
Customer: in stacy house and kelly was in her own house and it was on stacy phone
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yeah alex and stacy was drinking that night too and they a couple and they got interview at different days which then stacy could of coached alex what to say to put the blame on me

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

What would you like to know about this?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
how can i get charge with this if it wasnt me but alex and stacy said if was but it was from stacy phone ? and now im awaiting a viper call from the poilce
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
if came from stacy phone and alex and her blaming me how come im the one getting charged?
Customer: replied 4 days ago.

Well, because there is an allegation that it was you i suppose??

Both of them seem to be accusing you.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
what worse that can happen to me ?
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
but shouldnt be they be class as one as they a couple ?

Sorry, I can give you more information because you left a negative rating.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
what the worse of the out come?

So I won't be able to tell you what will happen. Good luck.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
why not ?

Because you have left a negative rating. I explained above.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
i didnt realise i did that sorry i can change it can i ?

Ok, what charge are you facing ? Harassment s2 ?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
its says sexual offences s7 (1)

What is the sexual offence?

That is sexual assault of a child. Can't be done over text.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
thats what they class it as which i dont know why ? since it was just a humour text which i thought it was but i didnt sent it

It can't be the text. S7 is sexual assault of a child.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
yes what it says on my bail condtion

Well, it might well but there must be a another allegation. You would have been interviewed about this though and know what was put to you.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
it says sexual offences (scotland)act S7(1)
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
i was interview about text messages , but i was only aware of one until the police told me there was few more

Right, you are in scotland. That covers indecent communications. That is quite a high test.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
sorry should of said i was in scotland
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
ok but doesnt say anything about viper taking place or the outcome from it ?

13/02/2020 10:16

Me

Here

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/asp/2009/9/section/7

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
ive read it so what could be the worse outcome from this? im stressing out as could ruin my life?

You don't particularly want to be convicted of a sex offence but it wouldn't lead to custody

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
no i dont which is worrying me as i didnt sent the text i was guilty of being silly and type it and then handing it back which i thought she detele it