UK Solicitor John
UK Solicitor John, Solicitor
Experience:  8 years legal experience
106125879

I sent by whatsapp to a man who is the boyfriend of my wife

I sent by whatsapp to a man who is the boyfriend of my wife (she cheat me with him), a short video clip what has been taken by my car's dash board camera. Its always record when the engine is running.
In the clip I embrace my wife and I hold her for 15 sec in my arms, then I kiss her forfew seconds.
This man has been forwarded by whatsapp this clip to my wife.
I send him this clip to prove they we was together I everything has been fine , we had no problems. He was the only problem.
What can do my wife against me?
Thank you .

Hello, I’m a solicitor and I’m happy to help with your question today. There may be delays in responding as I am away helping other customers but I will get back to you as soon as I can. Please bear with me if I need to ask you some clarifying questions. Thank you.

Please elaborate on your question to state what advice you are seeking. Are you asking if she can take any legal action against you?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It's a" prestigio road runner " dashboard camera.
Yes, she can take any legal acton against me?

From what you have said, then no legal action, no.

I hope this helps. Please leave a rating by clicking the stars at the top of the page. Let me know if you have any further questions. John.

Hello may I help you with any further questions?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you very much.