UK Solicitor John
UK Solicitor John, Solicitor
Experience:  8 years legal experience
106125879

I need a lawyer, Dublin, Just I need to know what can I do

Hello I need a lawyer
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Dublin
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Just I need to know what can I do If I was victim from a scam
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not Just I need orientation about my case.

Hello, I’m a solicitor and I’m happy to help with your question today. There may be delays in responding as I am away helping other customers but I will get back to you as soon as I can. Please bear with me if I need to ask you some clarifying questions. Thank you.

Can you explain what’s happened please?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
A person vía Facebook contact me for a Job and I applied for a Job, Im not sure but my bank account was closed and I think they guess Im laundering money which is not like that But I give to this person my bank account details and I Used to buy Bitcoins for him. It was suspicios but now I think that I was Used... I dont know what to do Im worried about it I'm Just a student who comes to study and work for a time.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
In thinking that maybe I Just will back to my country loosing everything.

How much money have you lost and are you still in contact with this person?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I did not lost money And yes he is still contacting me. I Used me for Laundering money is what I think because he put me money in my account and after I Used to buy Bitcoins and send it again.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
He Used me * I thought I was only selling Bitcoins to this person but at the end my bank account got closed.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
It's why Im thinking about this.

Ok I see. You’ll need to report this to action fraud. They can be located here https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/

It’s important you do this especially if he is still in contact with you. You’ll also need to inform your bank about what’s happen so they may investigate further and not blame you.

Do this as soon as you can. I hope this helps.

Please leave a rating by clicking the stars at the top of the page. Let me know if you have any further questions. Thank you. John.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
And If I report this to the bank they don't gonna Blame me?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Can I Use this page If Im living in dublin?

Not if you’ve been a victim. You need to report it ASAP

Report it to your local Garda you can find more information here https://www.garda.ie/en/Crime/Fraud/