ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

Also one last thing I would like to ask as this is really

Also one last thing I would like to ask as this is really concerning me. I am going to challenge the default CCJ against me in the court and aiming to seaside them, before I can apply for my British citizenship.But, I am currently on ILR, long residency. Please advice if having these 3 CCJ can in any way effect my current ILR long residency status? I am really worried about it. I understand ILR is permanent residency in UK and it can only be revoked if someone commits a serious offence/crime and does having these CCJ comes under serious offence that can have adverse affect on my current status?I look forward to hearing from you.Thank you againI would appreciate your professional opinion.
Good day,No, your ILR would not be taken away from you even if you didn’t manage to get the CCJ set aside. The goo character requirement would only kick in where you are concerned if you were to attempt to apply for Naturalisation.