INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I currently was working for my dad, he has his own

Hi, I currently was working for my dad, he has his own construction business, I needed advice in terms of going forward tighter contracts/ agreements with clients
JA: What state are you in? And have you consulted a local attorney?
Customer: Just need advice, No I have not
JA: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?
Customer: No all is written and verbal
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just assistance in going forward better contracts and the administartion side of it

Thank you for your query.

What exactly would you like to know about this?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hi my dad is a building contractor, he has his own construction business, he had many clients that he did work for, the contracts were not strong enough and the administration side of the contracts was poorly handled, for example collecting payments on time. VAT and TAX, so going forward I'm assisting him in terms of going forward by helping him be more organised. So I need help in how to run a business successfully, ie: contracts and scope of work, payment organisation, VAT and TAX, collecting payments on time when works have been finished, as the business is making money, don't want to expand, just make sure its running smoothly and efficiently.