How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Law Your Own Question
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 15061
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Law Question Here...
INC Law is online now

I currently was working for my dad, he has his own

This answer was rated:

Hi, I currently was working for my dad, he has his own construction business, I needed advice in terms of going forward tighter contracts/ agreements with clients
JA: What state are you in? And have you consulted a local attorney?
Customer: Just need advice, No I have not
JA: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?
Customer: No all is written and verbal
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just assistance in going forward better contracts and the administartion side of it


Thank you for your query.

What exactly would you like to know about this?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi my dad is a building contractor, he has his own construction business, he had many clients that he did work for, the contracts were not strong enough and the administration side of the contracts was poorly handled, for example collecting payments on time. VAT and TAX, so going forward I'm assisting him in terms of going forward by helping him be more organised. So I need help in how to run a business successfully, ie: contracts and scope of work, payment organisation, VAT and TAX, collecting payments on time when works have been finished, as the business is making money, don't want to expand, just make sure its running smoothly and efficiently.


INC Law and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you