Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Thank you for your response. Can you please confirm then

Good morning, thank you for your response. Can you please confirm then that I am quite within my rights to refuse access to recover the vehicle and that the agent cannot force entry to recover the vehicle or any other items of value. I don't actually have anything else but my partner has 3 other vehicles on the property which are in a locked garage inside a locked driveway. Can you please also advise how long it would take for the creditor/ agent to get the relevant documents issued from the court to give them the legal right to recover the vehicle. Thank you. Jane
Hi Jane, yes that is correct. A court judgement could be obtained relatively quickly but you would have to be notified there would have to be a hearing and then after that it has to be referred to the baliffs so it’s likely to be a couple of months. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.