Sagar Shah
Sagar Shah,
Experience:  IAAS Senior Caseworker at Duncan Lewis Solicitors
107664070

That’s fine I thought I’ll open a new page to rate you as I

That’s fine
I thought I’ll open a new page to rate you as I don’t think I could on the last one.Last question, my cousin who is sponsoring from here, he is a self employed fully licensed taxi driver, would it be advisable to get a letter from his accountant showing his salary, which would then prove that he is eligible to provide financial maintenance to his mother, whilst she is visiting him?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Whilst his mother is visiting him from Pakistan in a 6 month visitor visa.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
On

Yes that would be good evidence. A statement from Hmrc showing the amounts declared could also be used as evidence.

Thank you for opening the conversation to rate it, it is much appreciated.

I think in the last chat it would have been the first response from me that you would have been able to rate but that does not matter anymore.

Kind regards,

S

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank you for all your help. I have a 7 day trial subscription, which I will be ending now. I really appreciate all your help!
Thank you for using the service.

Happy to help if you choose to come back to us.

S
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Just go at 3.50pm
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Sorry wrong text , I meant to ask you that shall I get a ticket quote made for my auntie?
Yes you can. It isn't as strong as getting the actual ticket but it's too risky buying a ticket in case the application were refused or if it took too long to get a decision.

S
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thankyou
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
My auntie who wants to apply for a 6 month visitor visa, is going on pilgrimage just after putting her visa application in, would it be best to show proof of her travelling to Saudi, and that she has took money out from her bank account to purchase tickets/expenses?
Hello again,
Yes it would be good to evidence that in case they Home Office find that she has insufficient funds for her trip.

I do note however that she is being supported by her sons in the UK so as long as they provide sufficient proof of funds, the pilgrimage and its costs will not be particularly relevant.

S
I am happy to answer follow up questions.

But in the event that you are still within your free trial it would be much appreciated if you could raise new questions.

S
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I am actually not able to ask any new questions as 7 days are over. If I get stuck with visitor visa application, is it ok to ask you on here?
Happy to help.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thankyou
I’m going to start the application by tomorrow, hopefully I won’t get stuck...
the only issue is that my auntie will be going to umrah in about a weeks time, I am hoping to submit the application and get my cousin in pakistan to get his paperwork sorted.
Obviously my auntie will need her passport, so she can’t leave it with the visa people.
I’ve heard that there is a service you can use where you can pay extra and keep your passport with you. Is that true?
Yes this can be done at the Visa Application Centre in Pakistan.

They will enrol her biometrics and hand the passport back to her. She will need to take it to the centre again when the decision has been made.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Brilliant
I had a feeling that I have read about this, as last year I applied for my mother in laws two year visa.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hi are you free to answer a question?
Please ask I will respond in due course
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Ok thanks
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I’ve applied for my auntie’s six month visa, she is due to go on ummrah on Monday night. I have done a walk in service for my auntie where she can go to the appointment at the visa centre. She is due to go tomorrow, but there’s one problem... the ummrah visa people have got her passport and they can’t give it to her for tomorrow. She has the rest of the paperwork, apart from her passport. I have done a keep your passport service too,
I need to find out can my auntie attend the walk in service tomorrow, without her passport?
She does have a photocopy of the passport, will that be sufficient for now?
She will need her actual passport. You will need to get it back and change the appointment date.
They need to verify she has the passport and match the biometrics with it.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Ok thanks
The only option they have is to go to the walk in on Monday as they are flying from Islamabad airport anyway
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thankyou

Happy to help

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hi, I was wondering if you would know the walk in without appointment times for Islamabad for Monday. I was meant to ring the vfs centre today, but I totally forgot to ring before they closed.thanks
https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/pk/en/vacs/islamabad

Monday to Friday
08:00 - 15:00
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thankyou
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
The lady told me it’s 1-2pm on Friday
Do you think it should be open till 3pm on Monday?
The are not as formal as the UK. I would go as early as possible an just wait as it is her only opportunity to go.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
You’re right
I’ll tell them to be there for 12.30pm, the latest
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
If the visa is issued, will I get notified by email, as the passport will not be st the agency
Yes they will email and you will need to arrange for her to go to the vac with her passport once she returns from Umrah.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Ok Thankyou
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
My relation lives in Spain and her friend wants to buy a house in England. However she isn’t going to move here. Is that possible to do?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hi, my cousin in pakistan isn’t willing to take his mam earlier to the visa centre, on Monday, so my cousin, the sponsor has asked his nephew to take his grandma to the visa place. She will then travel back home and then after about 6-7 hours leave again to go back to Islamabad for her flight to Saudi.

It would of been easier for them to leave home on Monday. Then attend the appointment, and stay overnight in a hotel and then just go directly to the airport too. But, I have stressed to my cousin that it’s very important for her not to miss Mondays date. So this is the only option we have. My auntie will have to travel twice in one day to Islamabad, due to my stubborn cousin who lives with her. I have spent many days getting the paperwork, preparing sponsor declaration, sponsor letter, doing the online application, gathering all important information together, making drafts for the affidavits on behalf of my cousin in pakistan and my auntie, regarding all their living and financial details. So not prepared for anyone of them to mess me around after all the hard work and efforts that I have put into this.

I really appreciate all the help and support that you have shown me. I will definitely update you on whether my auntie gets a visa after all this running around or not.

Once shown, thank you ��
Hope they make it. I wish you the best of luck.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thankyou ��
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hi sorry to bother you again...

My cousin in pakistan is asking if he can take his mam early on Monday for walk in service.
When I rang vfs Islamabad last week, she told me it’s between 2-3pm
I’m a bit confused, as I can ring the vfs centre until Monday Morning.
I don’t know what to say to him, as if I send them early and they can’t attend to them, I feel their time will get wasted...
Their website states walk in is between
8 and 3
So they can try early. If they are told to come back later they can just wait around better than missing it entirely
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Ok thanks
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I am going to set my alarm for 3am Sunday morning
I will ring vfs and double check
If they say it’s ok to come
They can get there for around 11am the earliest
If not, they can get there for 1-2pm time

I must say, they are driving me crazy, but I’ve got no choice but to help them now.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hi just a quick update

They managed to get there earlier, but them people were trying to get 20,000 rupees extra from them
My cousin shown the receipt to them that all payments are done
They have processed it all and will have got home a few hours ago. When I find out about the visa, I will inform you and then after that you can close the questions page.
No worries, the page doesn't need closing. It will time out automatically.

Best of luck

S
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Ok thanks
I just hope after all this hard work and running around, my auntie gets her visitor visa. As after four refusals, I think she has lost hope.
Given that she has had four refusals, she may get refused again.

If you require assistance with challenging the refusals in a professional capacity I am happy to assist.

You she would want me to take her on as a client I can do so but it can be quite costly. If you wanted to do it for her with guidance from myself I am sure we can come to an arrangement.

S
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Ok I’ll let you know
I think they have never got anything translated and attested in the past
I’ll let my cousin know
Just let me know the costs please
It’s best to know in advance.
The duty is on her to submit translated documents so that is a good.

It would likely cost £1500 legal costs through my firm but we can discuss once you receive a decision to find cost that works for everyone.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Ok thanks
I’ll let you know whether she gets a visa first and then go from there