Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

My partner has been going through the menopause for a few

my partner has been going through the menopause for a few years now and there has been quite a few arguments over them years. About 2 weeks ago i got home and everything was fine until she had a drink. She kept following me around the house wanting to argue with me until eventually i pushed her away. She fell and shattered her thigh bone. I was put in the cell over night and then told that i cannot go back to the premises that we both shared. The hospital has confirmed with my partner that she has week bones (it runs in the family)and as she was drunk she fell like a dead weight and hence the reason why she broke her thigh bone so easily. The investigating officer said that i can go home because when my partner is discharged i will be there to look after her. bail conditions were still going.
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: SE London. I went to court yesterday and the outcome was that i cannot have any contact with my partner for 28 days. Now as i am lodging at my daughters house is it against the bail conditions if she contacts me face to face?
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: im not allowed to have any contact with her at all for 28 days or i will be breaking the bail conditions. Even though she did not want to press charges. she explained to the investigating officer that it was just a domestic argument that just got out of hand. I have been with my partner for 35 years now and i have neverlaid hands on her at all. There is no hospital or police records of this happening before
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: All i am asking for is I have an injunction out on me and i cannot have contact with her even though we both want to be together especially as she is home alone in her physical condition and i need to be there to support her. I am living at my daughters at the moment. Is it breaking the bail conditions if my daughter moved into my place for the 28 days and my partner comes and lives with me at my daughters?
that would be breach the bail conditions. You need fo get a criminal lawyer to speak to the police or if need be make an application to vary or remove the bail conditions so you can look after your partner. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your reply. How do I go about removing the bail conditions
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The condition was set by the majistrates court

Hi thank you for your message, you would need to apply to the court to get them set aside but I strongly recommend you engage a criminal solicitor to apply for you and represent you at the hearing. If you want to find a solicitor to assist with this process and represent you at the hearing you can find a solicitor using the Law Society find a solicitor search option here: https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk. You can search by town or postcode to find one near you, as well as area of law in this case criiminal law. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your help

Glad I could help, take care.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ur welcome ��

take care