How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lawyer21 Your Own Question
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 727
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer
Type Your Law Question Here...
Lawyer21 is online now

I would like to move on to a divorce but don't know if I can

This answer was rated:

I would like to move on to a divorce but don't know if I can afford too ?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: No
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: I live in withernsea east your shire
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: We have been apart know for 18 months and I'm on universal credits

Hi How can I help?


I will read your question and respond

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I want to get a divorce on the grounds of irreversible break down

Do you have the original marriage certificate?

How long was your married for? Do you know where your husband lives?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.

Do yo have the address of your husband and the original marriage certificate?

Lawyer21 and other Law Specialists are ready to help you