Lawyer21
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer
31642296

My sister and her husband are going through a divorce. He

Hi my sister and her husband are going through a divorce. He decided 3 weeks ago that he wasn't return g the child to her that they share.. There is no custody agreement made through court o solicitor. He just making excuses all the time.... He has got in a relationship with someone else who has 3 children ( who he says are my sisters daughters brothers and sister) they are not his (3 different fathers) and now she can't have access because he says she can't....
JA: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in family court?
Customer: No... He says its because there 2 many arguments and that she not being fed ( currently staying with me) everything has been on his terms
JA: Have they talked to a lawyer about this yet?
Customer: My sisters solicitor doesn't seem to be interested all she saying is carry on what your doing. My sister is currently not working but she has paid for the divorce his mobile contract and paid back money that he supposedly lent her to get her house when they first split up.... He has everything
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hi How can I help?

Are you free to talk?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Yes

Please click on the phone link that should appear in front of your screen

It appears the payment failed - can you try again