Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I am currently pregnant but I am not married yet, Singapore,

Hi I am currently pregnant but I am not married yet
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Singapore
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Nothing
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My unborn child's biological father lives and works in the UK but is a US citizen. How should I seek child support legally?

Hi thank you for your message if you are not together then you can seek child support through the Child Maintenance Services a UK agency set up to determine and collect child maintenance payments. They can be contacted here: 0800 083 4375, Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm
Saturdays, 9am to 4pm. All times are GMT. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
But he is not a UK citizen, will the UK agency still be valid?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
also, I don't live in the UK

Yes because he is working in the UK. You can claim in the UK because he resides in the UK. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.