Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I have 112 years to run on the Lease to my flat. My

I have 112 years to run on the Lease to my flat. My freeholder has been preventing my Sale for eighteen months by refusing to supply Service Charge Accounts since 24/03/17, or complete the LPE Form. I'm told I will have to make a Court Order to enforce her compliance. Can you tell me how to go about this and how much will it cost.
JA: The Expert's answer will cost $10 to $100, depending on the issue type and time to respond. You'll see the exact amount on the next page and can decide then. It's way less expensive and more convenient than any face-to-face visit.
Customer: I am in London, UK. What is the cost in sterling and who may I contact?
JA: The Expert's answer will cost $10 to $100, depending on the issue type and time to respond. You'll see the exact amount on the next page and can decide then. It's way less expensive and more convenient than any face-to-face visit.
Customer: Where is the "next page"?
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: I have written to my freeholder giving her a deadline date of 28th February. I have already lost four Sales and Purchases due to her delays and vexatiousness, and don't want to loose my current one.
JA: Where is the flat located?
Customer: 31a Cotesbach Road, London, E5 9QJ
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: There is a lot of history with my freeholder, but to keep it simple

Hi thank you for your message, you will not to go to the property tribunal for such an order.

If you want to find a solicitor to assist with this process and represent you at the hearing you can find a solicitor using the Law Society find a solicitor search option here: https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk. You can search by town or postcode to find one near you, as well as area of law in this case property law. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.