Lawyer21
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer
31642296

I stay this country with spouse visa, next month my visa

I stay this country with spouse visa, next month my visa will be expired, he is threatening and beat me, I reported my workplace, he said he doesn’t apply for my visa renewal, what I do? How can I stay here?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: Not now, we r indian, living London
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the family visa?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My baby is in India, I want bring her, and I want stay here, so I want visa , but if he is not apply what can I do?

Hi How can I Help

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Sometimes he is threatening me and beat me, when I report he said he is not apply for visa renewal, i want stay this country what can I do?

I will read your question and respond

When did you enter the UK? Have your reported the domestic violence to the police?

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
I have some language problem, so speaking is hard and listening difficult

If you could answer when you entered the UK and if you called the police?

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
First entered 2017 June after 4 months I pregnant so go back India 2 years stay there then come back 2019 sep, not reported

Do you have any evidence of proof of domestic violence took place in the marriage?

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Yes, photos of abuse

Section DVILR – E-DVILR of Appendix FM to the Immigration Rules sets out the requirements that an applicant must meet in order for an application for indefinite leave to remain as a victim of domestic abuse to be granted.

From the Home Office guidance, it is clear that the Home Office accepts that a wide range of behaviour falls under the definition of domestic abuse. They accept that abuse often goes beyond merely physical violence:

“Any incident or pattern of incidents of controlling, coercive or threatening behaviour, violence or abuse between those aged 16 or over who are, or have been, intimate partners or family members regardless of gender or sexuality.”

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
That means can I continue this country with out his permission

You need to obtain independent evidence - not just your own independent account - such as Hospital report, G.P evidence, letters from friends, photo evidence, psychiatric report etc in support of your claim.

It does not mean you cannot apply - but need evidence even a court injunction to show the Home office of violence you have been exposed.

I hope this information has been helpful

I would be grateful if you would give me a positive rating by clicking on the above and press submit - I would appreciate it

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
I reported in work place, they saw wound, they take photos, that manager will be given letter

Yes that would be a good starting point!

Customer: replied 2 day ago.

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
When I go to court for claim , have any possible to support me

?? Sorry can you open your question in a new post mark for my attention Lawyer21

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
When I claim there any possible to win? If I have evidence can I win the court and can I continue this country with out his permission

There is no right of appeal when you apply for Domestic violence. If application is refused you will get Administrative review only - the case will not go to court before an Immigration Judge