Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I have just read on the internet and want to just confirm. I

I have just read on the internet and want to just confirm. I am appealing against my licence being revoked on medical grounds. Is the revocation suspended whilst the appeal is in process?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Hampshire England
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have had a pre hearing at the magistrates court and the hearing has been dated for middle of april
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you

Hi thank you for your message, the revokation remains in place pending the appeal. In essence you are trying to overturn the decision so pending a successful appeal it remains in place. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

Thank you for the rating much appreciated.