UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

Me and my husband purchased a car at begining of December

Good afternoon.. My name is***** and my husband purchased a car at begining of December from unbeatable car..since than, the car was repaored 3 times by the shop and its still not working. We told them whats the problem but they doesent want to fix properly, they just unpluging sensors and scraching the widescreen. The car is more worst than was befor. We asked for a refund but they keep saying, the car is in immaculate condition. My husband checked today with an external service and its not that immaculate that condition. What we can do now? We have planty of evidence, the unbeatable car just lied to us many times
JA: Where is this? And just to clarify, when was the purchase made?
Customer: Last year, 1st of December..since than, the car was in they service for 4 weeks..for repair
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: We tried to speak with the manager who promised us last time, the car will be in perfect condition.. Nothing else so far
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thats all We just want a refund

You may report the trader to Trading Standards for breach of your statutory rights.

You have the right to reject the car and ask for a full refund within 30 days of purchasing it. After that, the company has the option of repairing it if they so wish.

You should inform the trader that you are exercising your statutory rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015.

May I help further?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
We told them 2 weeks after the purchase but they still dont want to repair that specific problem
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
They doesent want to repair..thats the problem

In that case they are in breach of your statutory rights You may file court proceedings against them.

All the best