How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask marcusmalin Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2024
Type Your Law Question Here...
marcusmalin is online now

I have a problem with my employment and support allowance,

Customer Question

Good morning
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I have a problem with my employment and support allowance
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: They have not paid me since 28 th of January
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: St. John’s Wood nw8 9td
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have trying to contact them by phone since then
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  marcusmalin replied 11 days ago.

Hello, my name is Marcus.

Was your ESA just stopped with no explanation.

Can you think of any reason why.

If you are struggling to get through the Citizens Advice Bureau can be helpful and assist you.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No reason
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I have no money to pay this amount , I am looking for legal aid lawyer
Expert:  marcusmalin replied 11 days ago.


No need for a call the request was automated.

More to follow.

Expert:  marcusmalin replied 11 days ago.

What do you need a legal aid solicitor for - your ESA

Expert:  marcusmalin replied 9 days ago.


Do you require any further assistance?

Thank you.