12826847

Im in the high risc category, being 72, smoker and had

Customer Question

Im in the high risc category, being 72, smoker and had stemts fitted i my hearst 7 years ago. But Im aldi for as a fiddle, and o ly retirer from my job as a lorty driver/manual labourer 4 months ago.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: Im in the UK, and my questio is regardi g which recautions to take agaimst the Corona virus.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Basically been isolating for 2weeks, but living within the famile household as normal. however, my wife is 20 years my junior and world part time in a supermarket, and therefore is therefore a potential cartier of the virus
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 18 days ago.

Hello, I’m Ben, a UK lawyer and will be dealing with your case today. I may also need to ask some questions to determine the legal position.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 18 days ago.

What is your specific question in relation to this?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 17 days ago.

Hello, I am not sure if you saw my query above: