12826847

Second opinion] I am writing you this email because I need

Customer Question

second opinion] I am writing you this email because I need your advice. I have a T4 Visa my ex-husband holds a dependent visa. We had several police problems, see attachment file (police report).I have been living in the UK for 10 years and my children. I have one daughter (13 years old) and two boys (9 and 8) who are both born in the UK. I and my daughter came to the Uk in 2009.My questions are: What should I do now to renew my visa and it will expired in July? Because I want my children to stay with me. their visa holds dependent visa based on my visa.Do I need a divorce in the UK to renew my visa?Many thanks and regards *****: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I want to divorce from my husband with British low, My friend told me I can do this because I am in the IK around 10 years. And my visa is T4.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: My visa will expire on July.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need to divorce first to renew my and my kids visa
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 8 days ago.

Hi thank you for your question.

Are you not able to apply for indefinite leave to remain as you have been in the UK for 10 years?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I did understand your question?
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 7 days ago.

Thank you for your reply.

Have you been legally resident in the UK for 10 years?